Board of Trustees, Policies & Plans
Board of Trustees
- A board of five trustees, elected in rotation for five-year terms, governs the library.
- Board of Trustees 2016-2017:
- Emily Ferris, chair
- Jonathan Silverman, vice-chair
- Nan Mason, treasurer
- Danielle Conlon Menk, secretary
- Robert Smith, member-at-large
- The Charlotte Library Board of Trustees meets on the second Thursday of every month except August at 6:00 p.m. in the Charlotte Library. Meetings are open to the public.
- Meeting Agendas
- Meeting Minutes
Library Policies and Plans