Board of Trustees, Policies & Plans
Board of Trustees
- A board of five trustees, elected in rotation for five-year terms, governs the library.
- Board of Trustees 2017-2018:
- Jonathan Silverman, Chair
- Robert Smith, Vice-Chair
- Danielle Conlon Menk, Treasurer
- Nan Mason, Secretary
- Katharine Cohen, Member-at-Large
- The Charlotte Library Board of Trustees meets on the second Thursday of every month except August at 6:00 p.m. in the Charlotte Library. Meetings are open to the public.
- Meeting Agendas
- Meeting Minutes
Library Policies and Plans